Gorgeous, luxurious men's watch Zenith Chronograph El Primero cal. 30.0501.400
- 38 mm case, 750 yellow gold
- the rarest, black, timelessly elegant dial (today it is the only Zenith offered in the world with such a dial)
- date with the possibility of quick change
- Alligator leather strap with Zenith logo, and clasp with Zenith logo in 750 gold
- the rear transparent caseback gives the possibility of a fascinating preview of the mechanism's operation
- 100m water resistance
- the iconic, best El Primero 400 Z movement with automatic winding and perfect gait
In 1969, the El Primero movement became the best chronometer in the world, suffice it to mention that Rolex used the Zenith El Primero movement in its iconic Daytona model in the years 1988 - 1999, and not its own. In 1999, due to a change in the company's policy, the mechanisms themselves were no longer sold.
The condition of the offered watch is perfect, with no signs of damage, scratches or any interference. The set includes an original wooden case and a Zenith case.